Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Make it a PARTY!

It is certainly time to visit home!!! To be honest, I never thought that I would be saying or doing this. However, living in Eugene, OR, is somewhat like a permanent vacation! We do something adventurous almost every weekend. We recently discovered a gorgeous spot by the Willamette River and take advantage of its sandy shore and cool water.

Last weekend we decided to take our inner-tubes and float down the river. Kris directed the way, and Dominique and I shared a tube. IT WAS AMAZING! The Willamette is a pretty calm river, although we were able to find a few "big" waves. Kris even had to save us from a tree-branch...THANKS HONEY! Due to the fact that I had Dominique sitting on my lap, stirring was quite difficult, as one could imagine.

We are looking forward to reuniting with all our loved ones! I love carousing from blog to blog making sure that I stay up-dated on daily/weekly news. I have thoroughly enjoyed staying in the loop by blogging; this is a new treat and makes living so far away not so difficult. However, I miss all those hugs, late-night games and BBQ's, slumber-parties with the kiddos, river expeditions, etc.

We should arrive in Billings Monday or Tuesday. We are very excited to see everyone, SO LET'S MAKE IT A PARTY!

3 comments:

  1. and by Monday or Tuesday she means a little afternoon on Wednesday I think :) Somewhere around there anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahooo!!! I am so excited to get some BBQ's in, games and hang out with you guys, and see the kids!! I need to call you and see what you're plans are: are you going to visit with your grandparents and family first, or do we get dibs first;)? I can't wait...definitely PARTY TIME!

    P.S.
    your river adventure sounded so relaxing...minus the tree branch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you guys know how to have fun! Can't wait 'til you get here to share some fun with us.

    ReplyDelete