Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Fun!

I wanted to do something fun for my nieces and nephews for Christmas, so I made these cute little Santa Calenders. The kids glue a cotton ball on each day until Santa has grown a full beard; then it's Christmas!

I used my bare minerals make-up to bronze Santa's face; he looked a little pasty with a "white" face.

I made 8 total Santa Calenders. It took me four hours, but I had a lot of fun making them.

The Santa Calenders look similar, but are all unique. No single one is like the others! From different eye colors to where I drew on the numbers. . . I designed each one special for each family.
Fun!
. . .and wallah! The Santa Calenders are ready to be sent to all the kiddos!

We miss and love you all!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Jen! The kids love their calendars. Each time they add a piece of Santa's beard they count how many days are left. And they love pointint to the "22" because that's the day their new baby brother is coming! Yay!

    Love and miss you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen! the kids were so excited to get this in the mail! what a cute idea! you are too nice! we love and miss you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I <3 you all! Can't wait until I can think of something else fun to send. It was really fun to make them! See you all this Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a good idea! The kids love it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete