Monday, December 7, 2009

Crocheting Fun!

I decided to crochet Dominique some "Oregon Duck" Barbie clothes. She informed me that she wanted me to make her a hat and scarf also...so this is what I came up with. I am not good at reading patterns so I just made this up...not too shabby for my first hat. She was so impressed that she wore it to school. It made me feel so good that she was so impressed! I love ya little lady. I also crocheted Tyler scarf, but he doesn't like to wear it; he says it chokes him, lol.


5 comments:

  1. Wow - wearing it to school means she is proud of it! Way to go, it looks great from Wyoming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Granny; coming from you, that means a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I want to see the Barbie clothes too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow girl! i am soooo impressed! you did a great job! mee too show me the barbie clothes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone...I need someone to teach me how to read patterns...any takers? I will post pictures of the Barbie clothes tomorrow. Dominique is currently sleeping with her dolls...lol.

    ReplyDelete