Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Gingerbread Cookies and Sticky Fingers

Tyler and his little friend Ellie, helped me bake homemade gingerbread cookies.
They helped add all the ingredients and then took turns climbing up and down the step latter to cut the shaped out of the cookie doe.
This was an amazing recipe. I just used the recipe off of the "Grandmas Molasses" jar. Of course I always have to tweak every recipe I use, so I added an additional 1/4 c. of molasses!

Dominique came home from school just in time to decorate all the cookies. Dominique did a beautiful job and the cookies turned out so cute...and tasty too!

My decorator hard at work; look at her attention to detail, amazing!


Cute and Yummy Gingerbread Cookies!

Fabulous!

2 comments:

  1. That looks so fun & Yummy!

    Your family pics turned out fantastic, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks April...you are so sweet! I love them!

    ReplyDelete