Thursday, March 5, 2009

My little chefs...

Dominique ended up in the Emergency Room at four this morning with an ear infection. She slept most of the day, and when she woke-up you couldn't even tell that she was ever sick. We took this opportunity to make a homemade apple pie.


Believe it or not, but it this is a rare occasion. (Dominique and Tyler are actually playing nicely...lol)
My little chefs are hard at work. Dominique is making a "pizza" and Tyler is making a "pie".











Nothing makes a person feel better than a piece of homemade hot apple pie...mmmm!




2 comments:

  1. I probably shouldn't look at your blog when I'm hungry (I was actually craving pie just now!). I'm glad Dominique is doing better, and these pictures are so blasted cute. I think it's such a good thing to let your kids help you cook...they definitely won't be stuck eating top ramen when they go to college! I miss swapping recipes with you and all your good food. Wish you guys were here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! I love the ones of Tyler with the rolling pin - he'll keep Dominique in line with that!

    ReplyDelete