Monday, March 23, 2009

She's HERE!



I noticed this on the back of the bathroom stall door at the Portland Airport. Thank goodness there was directions on how to flush the toilet...I couldn't have figured it out without this visual...lol; however, this is such a wonderful way to conserve water. Flush up for #1, and down for #2.My Mom "Maca," ALWAYS brings a little something every time she sees the kids. They are so lucky to have a grandma like "Maca", she's a little slice of heaven!

Here we go through the tunnel; Kris always honks the horn all the way through...woohoo!

Finally, We arrive at the Cheesecake Factory! This is my favorite restaurant and my Mom can now say she's officially been there. MMMM!!!

Of course we had to get on a waiting list...Portland has 4 million people, it's the Cheesecake Factory, it's a Saturday...need I say more.
Dominique and Tyler were ecstatic to see their "Maca!" We ended up waiting an hour to eat, but Tyler and Dominique were occupied by playing with my mom.

Here we are...Kris is happy to be away from work...and I am happy he got to come...it took a little convincing to get him to travel 4 hours in the car after working a 55 hour week. WHAT A SPORT...I THINK HE LOVES US!

The GAMES begin. Tyler and my Mom played while we waited to be seated for dinner.

I have not seen him this happy since we got here. He loves his "Maca! "

Oh, to be a kid agian!
He just couldn't get enough!
My mom was having just a much fun, if you can belive that.Smiling was contagious!
Bunny Ears...
Tyler didn't leave his Maca's side the whole night!
The food took too long I guess; Dominique fell alseep before the appetizers even got to our table.
She' s out for the count. I ended up carrying her to the van...MAN she is heavy!

1 comment:

  1. The pictures of Tyler and Dominique smiling like crazy made my day!! The visual from the airport on how to flush the toilet is priceless, it looks way more complicated then it really is. I can't believe that Dominique and Tyler fell asleep so fast:)

    As far as turning the video from the above blog, I've never attempted to try it. Have you tried Windows Movie Maker? I'll try with some of our videos. Love the music, and have fun with your mom!

    ReplyDelete