Friday, March 20, 2009

Ready or Not..

We have been waiting in a very impatient manor for my mom to visit us here in Eugene. The wait is almost over; we will be driving to Portland tomorrow to pick her up from the airport. We are so excited to have a visitor, especially since it's my MOM! We have a list a mile long of fun exciting new things to do. Due to the fact that we have only been living in Eugene a few months, a lot of territory has yet to be discovered. I will make sure to take tons of pictures and blog daily. My Mom will be here for a week, so my blog fans will be introduced to our new Eugene lifestyle and our fast-paced encounters. Well, stay tuned...the best is yet to come!

4 comments:

  1. I bet Dominique and Tyler are bouncing off the walls with excitement! We wish we could come see you guys soon too! Keep us posted of all the excitement.

    P.S.
    I love the new blog decorations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I bet the kids are really excited to see her. Keep us updated and take lots of pictures :)

    I love your Easter theme! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your first visitor. Yay! Hope you guys have a blast. I look forward to more blogging. :) I love the pic of Kris and the kids on your sidebar. Was that a Valentine pic?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I made these shirts for Kris for Father's Day. Tyler's says "Mini Me", Kris' says "Me", and Dominique's says "Daddy's Girl". Everyone knows that Tyler is Kris' clone and no one is a bigger Daddy’s girl than Dominique!!

    ReplyDelete