Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Piece by piece...

Tyler laid down with kitties and fed them their food piece by piece.





Miley and Hannah adore Tyler. Tyler is Miley's favorite, even when he is ruff with her. The other day Tyler was playing with Miley's ears; I went to "save" her by taking her away from him and she tried to bite me...won't do that again, lol!


Hannah is my favorite. She follows me around the house and tries to "sneak" onto my lap whenever I am sitting down. I LOVE MY KITTIES! (Miley is the kitty on the left and Hannah is the Kitty on the right.)




3 comments:

  1. Funny little boy! It is sure fun for the kids to have animals. How are your allergies doing with 2 cats in the house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice that your kids are taking care of the pets, because usually that doesn't happen (or so I've heard). Johnahan wants to get a kitten really bad, maybe I should have Tyler come over and show me how to train them:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh- Tyler's so cute! Our mama kitty just had 5 kittens. . . not sure what the heck we're going to do with them. You want a couple more? :) Lexi's in heaven, she plays with them all day!!

    ReplyDelete