Friday, April 3, 2009

A mix of pictured of my Mom's visit



We couldn't stop taking pictures of the ocean...it's well...breath taking!


There is so much humidity that algea grows all over the trees and ivy grows up the trees. It's BEAUTIFUL!





(Down-town Eugene.) There are trees, shrubs, and flowers everywhere!


My little model showing off her new styling hat...way cute don't you think!
The kid's wouldn't even let my out of their sight long enough to sleep. Tyler slept on the floor by her this time so Dominique could have a turn.My Mom and I had latte's every morning, homemade I might add, and I made the kids Hot Chocolate.



Tyler and I do this almost every day.


Bottoms Up!


We went to park many times...we tried so hard to get rid of some of their energy...

I'm still trying...
Peek-a-boo!

And he made it to the top!

Kris and I at our favorite Chinese restaurant...we share this place with everyone who visits...tempted yet?



Dominique is so spoiled...she is showing off her new watch...she got an array of things from my Mom.



You cannot come to Eugene without visiting the Chocolate Factory...mmmmm....this is my ultimate weakness.








This is called a "Cherry Bomb," it's like a chocolate covered cherry, but oh so much more tasty!




Dominique actually ate this loaded caramel apple...okay, okay, she gave me a bite or two.


Too cute...
Tyler, Mom, and Me!


We will miss you dearly and cannot wait until you return...I love you Mom...
My Mom is officially our first "Visitor!"


Paul and Amanda are coming next weekend. We look forward to showing them the ropes. Paul came with us during Kris' initial interviews, but now we can show him and his lady our newly found places.



3 comments:

  1. I can't get over the picture of the ocean at top, wow (it's like paradise over there)!! I'm sure you don't miss the Montana weather, not to mention we've had lots of snow and rain lately:) I'm so jealous that you have blossoms on the trees!

    We're missing you guys, and it looked like you had such a good time with your mom. The Rocky Mountain chocolate shop looks absolutely delicious, there's one in Salt Lake too, and they have the best caramel apples and chocolate-dipped strawberries. Paul and Amanda are going to have a blast with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had so much fun while your mom visited! I can't wait to visit. . . you'll definetly have to take us to the chocolate shop. . . . yumm!!! Hopefully this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blogging, we get a tour even if we can't come visit. It would be ok if you sent me a chocolate or two - some how pictures of them are not as satisfying as pictures of the ocean and fish! A good tight hug from the kids would be better than just seeing pictures of them, too.

    ReplyDelete