Friday, April 3, 2009

Our Trip to the Sea Lion Caves...

This was truly an amazing expedition. There were multiple seals hanging out in the cave with their babies. I was extremely humble to be able to witness such a unique event. Take a gander...




I have never seen Tyler stair at something for so long. He kept telling the Sea Lions to use their inside voice...lol.
This picture is somewhat hard to see. We were unable to use our flash and it was really dark, hence we were in a cave.
My Mom and I...isn't she lovely!

This is one of my favorite pictures of my Mom and Tyler. I bought this little fisherman's hat at the gift shop. It is too cute and worth every penny!Tyler carries this backpack everywhere and even has to sleep with it. In order to go to bed Tyler must have his two Teddy Snuggies (his Granny made him), two Spiderman blankets (one I made and the other my Mom made), a Pirate Ship blanket (my Grandma made him), two cell phones, a camera, and yes...now his backpack. He will not go to bed without a single one...believe I have tried to reduce his collection!!!
Tyler and Dominique waiting somewhat patiently for us old people to walk down the stairs. It's terrible getting old...lol.
This is a huge statue outside the cave; the kids loved climbing on it. By the time I got out to see it, it was pouring rain.
I highly recommend that everyone visit this place! We had a blast!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, there are so many fun things to do there. Your kids are so lucky that you will take the time to take them all those fun places!!!

    ReplyDelete