Wednesday, April 8, 2009

NO MORE DIAPERS!!!


Tyler is officially out of diapers. He hasn't needed them during the day for quite some time now, but I have been putting him in one to go to sleep at night. Two nights ago I ran out, and was way too tired to go purchase more. (Maybe lazy, but tired sounds better...lol) Anyway, I decided to "chance it” and the results were outstanding... You guessed it, Tyler woke-up dry! At this point I was feeling a little confident and decided to try it again! The results were the same! Tyler is going on his fourth night without an accident. For all you parents out there, this is a milestone we all look forward to!


When we were at Costco today Tyler reminded me that he was a big boy and no longer needed to wear diapers. I bought Tyler a whole great big box of fudgesicles from Costco for a job well done, if you look closely, you can probably see some left-overs on his shirt...lol. I am so proud of him, even though there is a little part of me that is sad he is growing up so fast. Kris and I do not plan on having anymore children and now my baby is not a baby anymore. Oh well, I have a million and one pictures to remind me of the past, and I look forward to the not so distant future. CONGRATULATIONS T-MAN!!! WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!

4 comments:

  1. Yay, Tyler! What a big boy you are now! :)

    Jen, I bet it was so nice for you to buy an $8 box of fudgesicles instead of a $45 box of diapers at Costco. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I was so excited not have to spend all that money on wipes and diapers; it will save us alomst $60 per month. However, I was mostly excited about not changing the diaper...the older they get the more nasty the diaper is...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray Tyler!! If they are going to grow up whether we like it or not, they might as well be out of diapers. Hope he keeps up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I missed this post somehow, but I'm so excited to hear about Tyler (I bet life is so glorious!). I predict in my future that I have alot more $$$ to spend on those darn diapers. Tyler and Dominique are growing up so fast, but they are great kids. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete