Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I Didn't Need A Camera For This Post...


Supposedly it had been "a long day," or at least that is the excuse my husband
used when he got into the wrong van...

Yes; THE WRONG VAN! We very recently traded our car and van for another van that we paid cash for. In fact; it is a 2001 Chrysler Town and Country Limited. It suits us well and the best part is, is that we own it free and clear. NO MORE LOANS!!!

Anyway; the Dodge Sport Van is I guess very similar and I will vouch for poor Kris they look very similar. To make a long and absolutely hysterical story short; Kris came out of Papa Murphy's Pizza and proceeded to get into a van, not ours, but one identical. I was kind of confused because there was a young lady sitting in the front passenger's seat. Kris said that he just opened the door, got in, and couldn't figure out why some other lady, instead of his wife, wasn't sitting next to him. LOL! I laughed so hard, not to mention couldn't help but poke fun at him, but just a little. This must be a guy thing. I might have made a similar mistake, but the passenger would have been a clue that I was headed for the wrong car. LOL. I still can't stop laughing. I looked over at the frantic young lady and she just kept smiling, but not before locking the doors. This story I must confess, will go down in Zito history!

(Note to all my BLOGGER Fans: I had to send my Canon into the maufacture for repair...yes I know, major bummer! This is a major travesty!!!)

4 comments:

  1. Classic. I have to admit I've had one of these moments myself, and I still giggle when I think about it. Thanks for sharing the story, and tell Kris he made my day:)

    Best of luck with all that camera business, I'm looking forward to more posts! By the way, Dominique's school picture looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah!! Too funny. Seth did that the other day at Walmart. The family was still walking into the store and I was panicing. "Get out! Get out! That's not our car!" lol

    Hope you get the camera back soon. What a pain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get on the ball and send Dominique's pictures to everyone...I thought that since we are coming in June, that I would bring them instead. If you can't wait...lol...ask and I will mail them...(Mom!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I couldn't stop laughing when I read your post. I bet the girl in the car was freaking out! I know I would have been. I can't wait to make fun of him for that one. . . LOL *sigh* CLASSIC!

    ReplyDelete