Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Friends. . .

...it was now off to Mike Neal's house. (Kris' friend since he was a young'en.)

These guys of course started battling not long after we got there...lol...boys. Kris had such a blast. It was actually pretty entertaining to watch!

Kris and Mike must have did Jujitsu for hours upon hours.

Pretty cool huh?!

This is Selena, Grace and Mike's new addition. She was absolutely adorable. She loved playing with Dominique and Tyler and I think I held her 80% of the time we were there.

Mike and Tyler had a couple of jam sessions. It was cute! Tyler has a new talent!
Mike even hooked up his electric guitar to the amp. Tyler thought that was pretty cool!

Tyler was so nice and gentle with baby Selena...and no Kris and I are not having anymore kids...lol.


Grace and I locked ourselves in her bathroom and I gave her and I a pedicure. Awww...a little R&R! This was well deserved. Her bathroom was huge and her tub had jets which made it a special treat.

(Grace) Our moment of Zen!

Jacob's new chicken coup. This was thee nicest chick-coup I had ever seen. He even sent us home with organic fresh eggs. YUM!


Jacob and Tyler. This guy is such a sweetheart!

From right to left: Grace, Mike, Jacob, Sterling, Selena, Dominique, Jenn,
Tyler, Kris, Jonas, and their dog.

Kris and Selena

Dominique and Selena. Cute!

And of course, I had to hold her. I seriously though about taking her home.
It was so nice to see these guys again. They are an awesome bunch of people! We miss them already!
Continued. . .


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the beginning of a fun trip. It is cool that you got to take some time for yourselves and do pedicures. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete