Thursday, July 30, 2009

The next three years...

A semester here and a semester there, yikes! I will be attending college at the University of Oregon this winter (Jan. 4, 2010) and I am going year round 'til I finish/graduate. Being a mommy, wife, and college student can be pretty tricky, especially since I also worked and will work part-time. F.Y.I.; graduate college BEFORE you start a family! Unless of course you would like to take ~10 years to graduate...lol!
I am also going to take a Phlebotomy course and then take the state exam so that I can become licensed in the upcoming months. I need to come up with about 2 grand to pay for it first. Then if all goes as planned, I may go to grad school. There you have it; my life for the next three + years, in a nut-shell!

5 comments:

  1. You missed a few chef, taxi, man handler :), financier, nurse, sweetheart…..Your everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaah! That's a lot of work. I'm impressed that you're so persistent and that you WILL get it done someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an intense schedule...GO JEN!! I've heard some great things about the University of Oregon, it'll definitely be an adventure. For now, I recommend getting a tall glass of lemonade and sit down and relaxe as much as possible before January!

    I've loved all the recent posts, and I'm so jealous of all the berries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you go girl!!! you can do it! GOOD LUCK with this exciting adventure in life! I will be routing for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete