Sunday, July 12, 2009

Take a look if you'd like!

Okay, so my wonderful sister-n-law blogged the Zito Family Reunion 2009. I have to say that I couldn't have done a better job, so below is the link to check it out. We had so much fun and I am looking forward to the next family reunion. Bye for now. Thanks for everything Loree; as Dominique would say, "You're totally awesome!"

http://loreeandleonard.blogspot.com/2009/07/zito-family-reunion.html


Note: Loree posted a ton of my pictures on her blog. I thought that it would be silly to post the same ones, especially since she did a great job!

3 comments:

  1. Jen- you are too funny! thanks for your nice compliments on my blog! I think it is great you linked my blog! happy to help :) it was really fun to blog too. it did take awhile but is fun to look back and read about. good times :)love and miss you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey....I was especially looking forward to seeing your pics! haha, when you get a chance someday you should post em up! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loree posted a ton of my pictures on her blog. I thought that it would be silly to post the same ones, especially since she did a great job!

    ReplyDelete