Sunday, July 26, 2009

Last weekend Kris and I invited Bill and Donna to our house for a BBQ. We made cabobs, homemade potato-salad, chips, and baked-beans. Bill and Donna brought desert...a D.Q. ice-cream cake. We had ourselves a feast, and boy was it tasty! They also brought the kids a bag of chocolates, a box of 50 pcs. of chalk, and huge sack of kids' movies. We definitly received the royal treatment, THANKS A MILLION! They also brought Kris and I a couple bottles of wine...mmmm....my favorite!
Red wine in the summer time!

After the BBQ they took us to the Lone Pine Farm. For a quarter you can purchase a hand-full of feed for the goats; this was a big hit for Dominique and Tyler!


These goats would even travel through a maze if you decided to ship their food around to the different levels. This goat was waitin' for some supper.

Tyler was so brave!


They also had a VERY nice set of play structures. The kids had a blast playing with Bill and Donna!

"To infinity, and beyond!"
Next time I better bring more quarters...Tyler would have fed these goats breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Dominique also had fun feeding the goats. The goats were friendly, well-kept, and happy to receive a snack.
Playin' and havin' fun! I better enjoy it while it lasts. . . cheap entertainment that is...lol!



Bill and Dominique and their swing-off.
Pretty impressive for a 60 yr. old man...shhh, don't tell him I told you his age.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun time! I love the little critters (human and animal!) It is so neat that you are hanging out with Bill, I guess that would be one more reason for us to come over there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun, I bet Heather would love that place, she loves going to the Zoo to feed the goats here. I can't believe how much there is to do there! It seems like everyweek you do something new and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bill looks just like Joe- pretty crazy! That's so cool that you guys found family over there. You guys do so much fun stuff- I'm jealous :)

    ps. LOVE THE NEW FAMILY PIC AT THE TOP OF YOUR PAGE!! YOU GUYS LOOK SO HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete